Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By registering with us you agree to our terms and conditions of use of the website, we reserve the right to cancel/close any account that we deem to be used wrongly.Your details should not be shared with any third party, dual log ins will deem your account fraudulent and will be subject to a review.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
It is the policy of our network to respond expeditiously to claims of intellectual property infringement. we will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under 17 USC §512 ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, when it is under its control, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. our services will terminate access for customers who are repeat infringers. Webhosting customers must adopt and implement a DMCA policy that reserves the necessary rights to remove or disable infringing material. If you believe that a copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on our network in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our registered copyright agent with the following information:
Elements of Notification:
To be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please include a URL such as http://... or ftp://... identifying the material or representative material. If possible specify any IDs, passwords, or other authorization required to access the material. Please specify date, time, and timezone from which the material was observed. Technicians may require time information in order to identify dynamically assigned internet locations.]
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Note: It is assumed that complainants have explicitly requested communication from the abuse department, and that such communication will be pre-authorized by the complainant. If email replies to the complainant are blocked, challenged, or otherwise frustrated, then we will interpret this as a desire by the complainant to cease communication and to withdraw the claim.
We are so certain you will enjoy and appreciate our services, that we give every customer a 7 day money back, no questions asked guarantee.
Most other sites have a maximum time limit of 24 hours. After this 24 Hour period you can no longer get a refund.
However, we believe that 24 hours is not long enough to be 100% sure of the stability of the services you are paying for and on this basis we offer our refund policy up to 7 days from date of purchase.
Please note that refunds may take us between 3 to 4 days to process.
Friday, June 1, 2012